Arcdroid quick connect

I found this on Amazon it would work great as a quick connect from you plasma to the arcdroid
amazon.com/gp/product/B07C7VSRBG/ref=ox_sc_saved_image_1?smid=A2C232BUL391Z5&psc=1

1 Like

Had several of these for other projects they work great for me on those projects.would have used them on my plasma if it didn’t have a cnc plug.

I use them between the cnc and the arcdroid less were and tear on each also be good to use between the torch and the machine. I had a bad plug on my plasma and had to use a little bit of force to get them together, less worry with the quick connect.

1 Like

Between the cnc and Arcdroid I don’t under stand .

I put a splice in the middle of my wire its quick and easy to disconnect the two, I can’t get the plug in the plasma out and the wire tie in to the cnc is hid behind my torch cable base so a quick connect was the best solution.

1 Like

Awesome solution may do that with mime so everything thing is quick and easy when going mobile.i like to put the Droid in its box for travel… already have severas 12V QC. I BOUGHT WHEN PUTTING AN AUTO WIPER MOTER ON MY MINI MILL “X” TRAVEL. AWESOME IDEA .
ANTHONY IN ALABAMA

That’s how I wired mine. Tapped off the trigger in the box and mounted a plug on the front panel.

AC

1 Like