Help Creating DXF From Drawing

Hello, I’m trying to replicate this drawing so I can use on the Arcdroid. Its ears for a Kaota quick connect. I haven’t tried the stylus yet but I’ve been trying on Fusion 360 and having a little trouble with the angles and the scale…still learning Fusion.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Make a template and trace it……. Even printing what you have would be good enough to trace although I prefer a hard template.
Sorry, I can’t help with fusion.

1 Like

Does Fusion have an import image function? In Solidworks I take a straight on photo or import what you have shown. You can then scale it to one of the dimensions shown. After that you draw the outline of what you are working on and save it as a DXF. I have done this many times at my workplace and you can get within .020” fairly easily.

1 Like

This might help. Should be pretty close
Bracket.dxf (2.9 KB)

Thanks @Myoldtonner , that looks great! I tried for a bit to replicate it as well after you sent. Took a picture then imported it to Fusion, traced it then scaled to as close as I could. Just like @Cmsmoke suggested. Appreciate all the help guys, now time to see if my XP45 can cut 5/8" mild steel!

I do have a template that I was given and was going to try that. It’s one of the nice things about the arcdroid but I never seem to take advantage of that feature. Maybe it’s time.

Thanks for the suggestion.