Just a steering bracket

I needed to add a double sheer bracket on top of my TMR high steer kit.(Bottom part is kit you can buy from TMR that is bolt on/weld on. They did their homework on this. Fits pretty much perfect. ) To align my drag link with panhard bar, I needed to mount the drag link on top. The Arcdroid with the shape updates made this a fun little add on!

5 Likes

Nice! What axle are you running? This on a jeep or other off-road rig? Got any pics of your overall build

1 Like

Axle is a dana super 60. Slightly narrowed so that the tire/wheel does not stick past the fender. Body is a 49’ International.

The Arcdroid has made life easier on this project……just wish I had it sooner! Lol

3 Likes

That thing is badass. Sweet rig and fab skills

1 Like

Thanks! I appreciate that!

1 Like

Dude we are totally stealing that pic for Instagram! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Lol! No problem!

(…….just filling space to meet the 20 character minimum :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

1 Like

@Andrew this was the design of that steering bracket
P.S all the reinforcement washer on the brackets were cut out on the Droid

1 Like

I might have to do a 24hr road trip to see what Ben has going on up there :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Looks like SOMEBODY watches Grind Hard Plumbing, Co. on YouTube!!! LOL

2 Likes

I live under a rock! I didn’t know what Grind hard Plumbing was till about 5 minutes ago! :joy:

1 Like

What SHAPE UPDATES??? Did I miss something? is this in the Simple Trace Software Update, or the ArcDroid FIRMWARE update???

When I got mine, it didn’t have the polygons….just the square and circle. It took me a while before I was brave enough to update the droid!

I only have the circles and rectangles, but I’ve updated the Simple Trace software. Is the POLYGON option something that comes via the FIRMWARE UPDATE???

Your drawing screen should look something like this. If it isn’t, I’d double check that you updated correctly.

1 Like

I have to learn how to tig but argon is 320 a bottle last time I checked

But making cool stuff……priceless! :wink: