Stop start cuts from fusion 360 files

Hello All

I’ve been using the Arcdroid with great results for basic shapes - foot plates, brackets etc.

However when using my files from fusion 360 I end up with lots of stops and starts at random points around the project. If I were to upload one of my files could someone have a look over it and point me in the right direction as to where I’m going wrong with fusion 360?

It always end up completing the shape but has far more stop starts than necessary.

Many thanks . Matt

Try making your drawing 3D with the press pull function before you go to the manufacturing tab. When you are selecting the geometry for the cut all you need to do is click on the part and fusion will know what side of the lines to cut on.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do the above (extrude to 2mm or what ever thickness material I’m using to get an idea of what the final part will look like ) and select the face to cut and even run a simulation.
The simulation on fusion runs fine.
Save and export as a dxf but end up with the stop start problem as mentioned?

I’ve just realised there is a press/pull function and extrude. They both appear the have the same result on the screen but that could be it?

use the post process function to make your file into “g-code” this is better then a DXF. There is a video on the ARCDROID YouTube page on how to do this. I don’t know the difference between extrude and press/pull.

I think that’s done it!
Its also slashed the file sizes from 2000+ kb to single digits.
Thank you for the help.
Matt.