Cnc port for 45 xp install

I am looking for an english vido or manual on the correct install for the cpc port on my hypertherm 45xp for my arcdroid . so far this process has been painful. i have the machine torch and i received the cpc port but no instructions and no male portion either so i need to know where i can get those hopefully locally and the correct wiring for the male plug . so far its like looking for gold the only vidoe i saw was in spanish and not very well done when your english

I’m drawing in unit less and have tried either way with no difference

I can send through a dxf tomorrow to see what I’m doing wrong

what units have you set on the Arcdroid? its usually best to use the same units in the CAD program to save having scaling headaches.

If you have a DXF ready to go send on here and I will resize it quickly for you if you are still struggling

Im drawing in autocad with unit less and the arcdroid is set to metric
I can resize the drawing myself it’s just frustrating to have to every single time

Yeah I’ll have another look through the setting see if I’ve missed something

I just recently went through this same problem. Really no info on how to do it on videos. I purchased my cpc port through Amazon as well as the machine torch and the male plug and cable. A very expensive investment but I didn’t want to hack the hand held torch. I did receive an instruction manual for the cpc port install, and the male cpc plug wiring is covered in the original Hypertherm manual. Originally I thought I could just breeze though the install manual but after several misinterpretations I followed the manual step by step and it got me though the install with no further problems. The interface cable with the male cpc plug was a little more difficult to understand and I originally miswired it to the Arcdroid. Luckily I realized my mistake before turning things on and saved myself from most certainly damaging my equipment.
I have it all up and running correctly an am just now learning about the Arcdroid settings

I would be willing to guide you through the install process by whatever means necessary. Just let me know how I can help.

1 Like